Bibliography of Hwa-Wei Lee’s Publications
1. Educational Development in Taiwan Under Nationalist Government, 1945 – 1962, (Ph.D. dissertation, University of Pittsburgh, 1964). 333 p.
2. Areas of Cooperation in Library Development in Asia and Pacific Regions. Papers presented at the 1983 Joint Annual Program of the Asian/Pacific American Librarians Association and Chinese American Librarians Association, June 28-29, 1983, Los Angeles, California. Edited with Sally C. Tseng and K. Mulliner. Athens, Ohio: Chinese American Librarians Association, 1985. 63p.
3. 图书馆学的世界观Librarianship In World Perspective: Selected Writings, 1963-1989. (台北Taipei: 学生书局Student Book Company, 1991）. 332 p. (部分中文)
4. Library Development, Resource Sharing, and Networking among Higher Education Institutions in Papua New Guinea. Final Report and Recommendations. (Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea: Commission for Higher Education, 1991). 48 p.
5. Co-authored with Gary Hunt, Fundraising for the 1990s: The Challenge Ahead — A Practical Guide for Library Fundraising: From Novice to Expert (Canfield, Ohio: Genaway and Associates, 1992).183 p.
6. 现代化图书馆管理On Modern Library Management. (台北Taipei: 三民书局San Ming Book, 1996). 257 页. (中文)
7. 与 刁維汉Weihan Diao 和 王行仁Andrew H. Wang 合著, OCLC 联机与光盘编目概论OCLC Compact Disk and Online Cataloging. (上海Shanghai: 华东师范大学出版社East China Normal University Press, 1999). 222 页. (Chapter 2：Automate Cataloging in Libraries. pp. 47-78).
8. 与 董小英，左美云 合著。知识管理的理论与实践。(北京，中国：华艺出版社，2002). 471 页。二十一世纪图书馆学丛书。（中文）
9. 李華偉文集 Collected Works of Hwa-Wei Lee. 上下兩集。廣州：中山大學出版社，2011. 1565 頁。（圖書館學家文庫）（中英文）
Papers, reports, and presentations 文章, 報告, 和演講:
10. “Africana at Duquesne University Library,” African Studies Bulletin, V.6, No. 3 (October 1963), pp. 25-27.
11. “Africana – A Special Collection at Duquesne University,” The Catholic Library World, V. 35, No. 4 (December 1963), pp. 209-211.
12. “留美学生所面对的实际问题及其认识—出席美国中西部各大学中国留学生申请入学审查研讨会记要”， 中国一週 (China Newsweek), No. 834 (April 18, 1966), 12-15 页. （中文）
13. “The Recent Educational Reform in Communist China,” School and Society, V.46, No. 2311 (November 9, 1968), pp. 395-400.
14. “Computer Application in Library and Information Services: The Current AIT Experiments and Future Plans,” paper presented at the First Computer Applications Symposium jointly sponsored by the Computer Science Laboratory, Chulalongkorn University and U.S. Educational Foundation in Thailand, Bangkok, June 23-25, 1969.
15. “亜洲理工学院Asian Institute of Technology,” The Scooper Monthly, October 1969, pp. 76-81. (中文)
16. “Planning for Computer Applications in the AIT Library,” paper presented at the 1969 annual conference of the Thai Library Association, Bangkok, December 15-19, 1969.
17. Proposal for a Regional Information Center for Science and Technology at the Asian Institute of Technology. (Bangkok, Thailand: Asian Institute of Technology, January 1971). 13 p.
18. “Fragmentation of Academic Library Resources in Thai University Libraries,” International Library Review, V.3, No. 2 (April 1971), pp. 155-167. “Library Mechanization at the Asian Institute of Technology,” International Library Review, V. 3, No. 3 (July 1971), pp. 257-270.
19. “Regional Cooperation in Scientific and Technical Information Service,” Proceedings of the Conference on Scientific and Technical Information Needs for Malaysia and Singapore, Institiut Teknoloji Mara, Kuala Lumpur, September 24-26, 1971. Kuala Lumpur: Persatuan Perpustakaan Malaysia and Library Association of Singapore, 1972, pp. 97-105.
20. “A New Engineering Library Emerging in Asia,” Libraries in International Development, No. 41 (December 1971), pp.103.
21. “The Information Technology–New Tools and New Possibilities for Information Storage, Retrieval and Dissemination,” paper presented at the Regional Seminar on Information Storage, Retrieval and Dissemination, organized by Asian Mass Communication Research and Information Centre in cooperation with the National Research Council of Thailand, Bangkok, March 26-30, 1973. l0p.
22. Asian Information Center for Geotechnical Engineering. Progress Report, January to June 1973. (Bangkok, Thailand: Asian Institute of Technology, July 1973). 16 p.
23. “Partner for School Library Development in Thailand,” T.L.A. Bulletin, V. 17, No. 5 (September/October 1973), pp. 443-448.
24. “建立全国图书资料网謅議,” Central Daily News (Taipei), February 26-27, 1974. (中文)
25. “Possibilities in Employing Computer and Other Information Technologies to Further Library and Information Services in Southeast Asia,” Network, V.1, No. 3 (March 1974), pp. 10-12, and 24-28.
26. With S. W. Massil, Library Automation at the Asian Institute of Technology–Bangkok. The Larc Reports, V. 7, No. 3. (Peoria, Illinois: The Larc Press, 1974). 35p.
27. “Regional Cooperation in Scientific and Technical Information Service,” In A Survey of Automated Activities in the Libraries of Asia and the Far East. (World Survey Series, V.5). (Peoria, Illinois: The Larc Press, 1974). pp. 11-17.
28. “The Application of Information Technology to Close the Information Gap,” paper presented at the First Conference on Asian Library cooperation, Tamsui, Taipei, August 19-22, 1974.12 p.
29. “User and Use Analysis: A Case Study of the Information Utility by Geotechnical Engineers in Asian Countries,” Information Utilities: Proceedings of the 37th Annual Conference of the American Society for Information Science, Atlanta, Georgia, October 13-17, 1974. Edited by Pranas Zunde. Washington, D.C.: 1974, V. II, pp. 133-136.
30. With S. W. Massil, Proposal for Library Development at Prince of Songkla University in Southern Thailand. Prepared at the request of the University Development Project Office, Prince of Songkla University. (Bangkok: Asian Institute of Technology, 1974). 23p.
31. With S. W. Massil, “Scholarly Publications: Considerations on Bibliographic Control and Dissemination,” Scholarly Publishing in Southeast Asia, Proceedings of the Seminar on Scholarly Publishing in Southeast Asia, sponsored by the Association of Southeast Asian Institutions of Higher Learning, University of Malaya, Kuala Lumpur, January 16_18, 1975. Edited by Beda Lim. Kuala Lumpur: 1975, pp. 212-218.
32. 与 杨黄晴Jane C. Yang, “国际图书刊物统一编号及著录的标准International Standard Numbering for Books and Serials and the Standardization of Bibliographic Descriptions,” 图书馆学与资讯科学Journals of Library and Information Science, V. 1, No. 1 (February 1975), 60-66 页. (中文).
33. “The Experience of a Specialized Information Service in Asia– AGE,” paper presented at the Round Table Conference on Documentation Problems in Developing Countries, Khartoum, Sudan, April 10-11, 1975 sponsored by FID/DC and FID National Member in Sudan. Published in Journal of Library and Information Science, V. 1, No. 2 (Oct. 1975), pp. 82-93.
34. “Recent Important Developments in the Library World,” Bulletin of the Library Association of China, No. 27 (December 1975), pp. 34-36. (中文).
35. “Regional Cooperation for ISDS,” Proceedings of the Third Conference of Southeast Asian Librarians, Jakarta, Indonesia, December 1-5, 1975. Edited by Luwarsih Pringgoadisurjo and Kardiati Sjahrial. Jakarta: PDIN-LIPI for Ikatan Pustakawan Indonesia (Indonesian Librarians Association), 1977, pp. 159-166.
36. The Possibility of Establishing a Regional Centre for the International Serials Data System in Thailand. (SC-76/WS/7), Paris: UNESCO, 1976. 43 p
37. “The Third Conference of Southeast Asian Librarians,” Leads, V. 18, No. 1 (March 1976), pp. 3-4.
38. “Proposal for the Establishment of an ISDS Regional Center for Southeast Asia in Thailand,” Leads, V. 18, No. 2 (July 1976), pp. 4-5.
39. “Cooperative Regional Bibliographic Projects in Southeast Asia,” paper presented at the Library Seminars of the International Association of Oriental Librarians held in conjunction with the 30th International Congress of Human Sciences in Asia and North Africa, Mexico City, August 3-8, 1976. 17 p. Published in UNESCO Bulletin for Libraries, V. 31, No. 6 (Nov.-Dec. 1977), pp. 344-351, 370.
40. With Marjorie Rhoades, “Approaches to Development of Water Resources Scientific Information Systems,” Water Knowledge Transfer: Proceedings of the Second International Conference on Transfer of Water Resources Knowledge, Colorado State University, June 29-July 1, 1977. (Fort Collins, Colorado: Water Resource Publications, 1978). V. 2, pp. 625-644.
41. “Sharing Information Resources Through Computer-assisted Systems and Networking,” Resource Sharing of Libraries in Developing Countries. Proceedings of the 1977 IFLA/UNESCO Pre-Session Seminar for Librarians from Developing Countries, Antwerp University, August 30-September 4, 1977. Munchen: K. G. Saur, 1979, pp. 208_216. Also published in Journal of Library and Information Science, V. 4, No. 1 (April 1978), pp. 14-24.
42. “Impact of International Information System and Programs on NATIS”, Paper presented at the 4th Congress of Southeast Asian Librarians on Regional Co-operation for the Development of National Information Services, June 5-9, 1978, Bangkok, Thailand. 15 p.
43. “The Millionth Volume”, The Library Scene, V. 8, No. 4 (December 1979), p. 24.
44. “Impacts of International Information Systems on NATIS,” paper presented at Fourth Congress of Southeast Asian Librarians, Bangkok, June 5-9, 1978. Published in the Proceedings of Regional Cooperation for the Development of National Information Services. (Bangkok: Thai Library Association, 1981). pp. 133-146.
45. “Online Revolution and Libraries,” Library Planning and Media Technology. Library Workshop Proceedings, November 28-30, 1979. (Taipei: National Taiwan Normal University Library, 1980). pp. 14-17. (中文).
46. “The Current Status of Academic Library Administration in the U.S.,” paper presented at the Annual Meeting of Directors of Academic and Research Libraries, Taipei, December 1, 1979.10 p. (中文).
47. With K. Mulliner and Lian The-Mulliner, “International Information Exchange and Southeast Asia Collections–A View from the U.S.,” presented at the 1980 Meeting of the International Association of Orientalist Librarians, Manila, August 17-23, 1980. 17 pages. Published in Journal of Educational Media Science, V. 18, No. 2 (Winter 1980), pp. 3-18.
48. “A Sketch for a Computerized National Library and Information Network,” paper presented at the International Workshop on Chinese Library Automation, Taipei, February 14-19, 1981. 11 p.
49. Acquisitions From the Third World, Editor and Compiler, with K. Mulliner, special thematic issue of Library Acquisitions: Practice and Theory, V. 6, No. 2 (1982), pp. 79-238.
50. With K. Mulliner, “Library Acquisitions from the Third World: An Introduction,” Library Acquisitions: Practice and Theory, V. 6, No. 2 (1982), pp. 79-85.
51. “Recent Breakthroughs in Library Automation in Taiwan,” Journal of Educational Media Science, V. 19, No. 2 (Winter 1982), pp. 119-136.
52. With K. Mulliner, “International Exchanges of Librarians and the Ohio University Internship Program,” paper presented to the International Relations Round Table of the American Library Association at the ALA Conference in Philadelphia, July 1982. Published in College & Research Libraries News, V. 43, No. 10 (November 1982), pp. 345-348
53. “Challenges for the Library and Information Profession,” Bulletin of the Library Association of China, No. 35 (1983), pp. 235-246.
54. “International Library Internships: An Effective Approach to Cooperation,” paper presented to the annual program of the Asian/Pacific American Librarians Association and the Chinese American Librarians Association, in conjunction with the annual American Library Association conference, Los Angeles, June 28-29, 1983. Published in Areas of Cooperation in Library Development in Asian and Pacific Regions, (Athens, Ohio: Chinese-American Librarians Association, 1985). pp. 21-27, and, in a revised form, in the International Library Review, V. 17, No. 1 (1985), pp. 17-25.
55. With K. Mulliner, E. Hoffmann-Pinther, and Hannah McCauley, “ALICE at One: Candid Reflections on the Adoption, Installation, and Use of the Virginia Tech Library System (VTLS) at Ohio University,” paper presented at the Integrated Online Library Systems Second National Conference, September 13_14, 1984, in Atlanta, Georgia. Published in the Proceedings. (Canfield, Ohio: Genaway & Associates, 1984). pp. 228-242.
56. With M. Beckman and Jianyan Huang, “Management of Scientific and Technical Information Centres: Aspects of Planning a Course Sponsored by IDRC (Canada) and ISTIC (China),” paper presented at the International Federation for Documentation (FID) Pre-Congress Workshop on Curriculum Development in a Changing World, The Hague, September 3-4, 1984. 19 p.
57. Lecture Notes and Suggested Readings on Modern Library Management and Automation. Athens, Ohio, 1985. 87 p.
58. With K. Mulliner, “Educating for International Interdependence: The Role of the Academic Library–Ohio University and Malaysia,” at the First Annual Tun Abdul Razak Conference in Malaysia, Athens, Ohio, May 10, 1985. 9 p.
59. With K. Mulliner, “Funding the Southeast Asia Collection and Research Resources at Ohio University,” paper presented at the Annual Meeting of the Association for Asian Studies in Chicago, Illinois, March 21, 1986.
60. “International Exchanges and Internships for Librarians,” paper presented at the LACUNY [Library Association of the City University of New York] Institute ’86, New York City, April 4, 1986.
61. “美国图书馆现状及其发展动向”福建省图书馆学会通信。 1986年第一期。34-38 页。（晋阳 根据录音报告摘要）.
62. “Principles and Issues on National Library and Information Policy,” Papers of the Library Cooperation and Development Seminar, August 17-18, 1986. (Taipei: National Central Library, 1987). pp. 5.1-5.22. Also published in Journal of Library and Information Science, V.13, No. 1 (April 1987), pp. 1-16.
63. “Applications of Information Technology in An American Library–The Case of Ohio University Libraries,” published in First Pacific Conference on New Information Technology for Library and Information Professionals, June 16-18, 1987, Bangkok, Proceedings. Edited by Ching-Chih Chen and David I. Raitt. (West Newton, MA: MicroUse Information, 1987). pp. 155-164.
64. “Library Automation at Ohio University Library: Past, Present and Future.” 蔣慰堂先生九秩荣庆论文集Collection of Essays Honoring Chiang Wei-Tang on His Ninetieth Birthday. (台北，台湾：中国图书馆学会Library Association of China, 1987). pp. 47-72.
65. Proceedings of the International Symposium on New Techniques and Applications in Libraries, Xi’an, China, September 8-11, 1988. Edited with Zhang Zhiyou. (Xi’an: Xi’an Jiaotong University Press, 1988). 576 p.
66. “Trends in Automation in American Academic Libraries: Ohio University’s Experience,” by Educational Resources Information Center, ED 315 081, ERIC Clearinghouse, May 1989. 20 p. Also published in Journal of Educational Media & Library Sciences, V. 27, No. 1 (Autumn 1989), pp. 1-23.
67. “美国图书馆自动化六十年代以来的重要里程碑,” National Central Library News Bulletin, Vol. 11, No. 4 (Nov. 1989), pp. 4-7. (Speech delivered at the National Central Library in Taipei on June 2, 1989). (In Chinese).
68. “Planning Process and Considerations for a Statewide Academic Libraries Information System in Ohio,” Second Pacific Conference on New Information Technology for Library and Information Professionals and Educational Media Specialists and Technologists, Singapore, May 29-31, 1989. Published in Proceedings, edited by Ching-chih Chen and David I Raitt. West Newton, MA: MicroUse Information, 1989, 203-210. Also published in Journal of Educational Media & Library Sciences, V. 27, No. 2 (Winter 1990), pp. 127-138.
69. 图书馆服务的新观念与新技术New Concepts and New Technology in Library Services. 图书馆学讲座专辑之十Library Lecture Series, No.10. (高雄， 台湾Kaohsiung, Taiwan: 国立中山大学图书馆National Sun Yat-Sen University, 1989). 25 页. (中文)
70. Final Report of the INNERTAP Project Review. Consultant Report on the Information Network on New and Renewable Energy Resources and Technologies for Asia and the Pacific, commissioned by the International Development Research Centre. Ottawa, Canada: IDRC, 1990. 33 p.
71. With Anne S. Goss, “Medical Librarianship in China: Recent Developments,” Asian Libraries, V.1, No.1 (March 1991), pp. 80-84.
72. “New Visions in Library Automation and Networking–Ohio’s Approach to the 1990s,” paper presented at the International Conference on New Frontiers in Library Information Services, May 8-12, 1991 Proceedings. 2 vols. Taipei, Taiwan: National Central Library, 1992. pp. 361-382 A Chinese translation：图书馆自动化和网络化的新境界 — 俄亥俄走向九十年代“鲍平 , 张晓艳 译。大学图书馆学报Journal of Academic Libraries, No. 59 (1992), pp. 38-45.
73. “Contributions of International Faculty to International Education on Campuses,” paper presented at the 1992 Ohio Chinese Academic and Professional Association, Columbus, Ohio, April 1992. 15 p.
74. “The Future Begins Now: Ohio’s Library Automation, Information Services and Networking”, paper presented at the International Seminar on Collection Development and Resource Sharing in Modern Library 现代图书馆藏书建设与资源共享国际研讨会，1992年5月17-20日， Xian， China. The Abstract is included in the Proceedings which was edited by Chen Yu and published by Shanghai Scientific & Technical Publishers. P. 59-60.
75. With Judith Sessions and Stacey Kimmel, “OhioLINK: Technology and Teamwork Transforming Ohio Libraries,” Wilson Library Bulletin, V. 66, No. 10 (June 1992), pp. 43-45.
76. With John Evans, “Developing Higher Education Libraries in Papua New Guinea,” Information Development: The International Journal for Librarians, Archivists and Information Specialists, Vol. 8, No. 2 (November 1992), pp. 221-227.
77. With Gary Hunt, “The Ten Principles for Successful Fundraising,” The Bottom Line, V. 6, No. 3/4 (Winter 1992/Spring 1993), pp. 27-33.
78. “Advancing Information Technologies: The Role of National Libraries,” presented to the International Conference on National Libraries: Toward the 21st Century,” sponsored by the National Central Library, Taiwan, Republic of China, April 20-24, 1993.
79. “Ohio Academic Libraries Prepare for the 21st Century,” Library in the 90’s, Selected Papers of the International Symposium on the Latest Development in Technologies of Library Service, September 6-10, 1992, Beijing, China. Edited by Sun Chengjian and Jiang Bingxin. (Beijing: International Academic Publishers, 1993). pp. 292-308.
80. “Managing Information Technology–The Experience of Ohio Academic Libraries,” presented to the IX Congress of Southeast Asian Librarians (CONSAL) in Bangkok, May 2-7, 1993, and the Seminar on National Academic Library Networking, May 12,-14, 1993, Chiang Mai, Thailand. Published in CONSAL IX Papers: Future Dimensions and Library Development. (Bangkok: CONSAL IX Secretariat, 1993). pp. B45-B62.
81. With Angela Lew, Workshops and Consultation on the Management of Libraries and Information for the Institutes of Education in China, held in Tianjin, Beijing, and Shanghai, July 11 to August 8, 1993. (A World Bank Funded Teacher Training Project). August 15, 1993. 14 p.
82. “Expanding Ties between Ohio and Chinese Libraries,” Ohio Libraries, V. 6, No. 4 (Fall 1993), pp. 22-23.
83. “管理资讯技术 — 俄亥俄州大学图书馆之经验”, 政大图资通讯。No. 7 （1993年11月）。1-11 页。
84. “Managing Information Technology—the Experience of Ohio Academic Libraries,” Chiang Mai University Library Journal, V. 4 (1994), pp. 20-43.
85. With Kent Mulliner, “Southeast Asia Collection Growth in the United States: Ohio University’s Experience.” In the Information Challenge. A Festschrift in Honor of Dr. Donald Wijasuriya. Edited by Ch’ng Kim See. (Kuala Lumpur: Knowledge Publishers, 1995). pp. 87-103
86. “Networked, Electronic and Virtual Library–Libraries of the 1990s,” paper published in the Proceedings of the International Seminar on Information Technologies and Information Services, October 20-24, 1994, Shanghai, People’s Republic of China. (Beijing: China Social Sciences Publishing House, 1994). V. 2, pp. 167-172. Also published in Journal of Educational Media & Library Sciences, V. 32, No. 2 (Winter 1995), pp. 119-129.
87. “Global Information Access: Libraries as Citizens’ Gateway to the World,” paper presented at the Chubu University-Ohio University Conference on Lifelong Learning for the 21st Century: Local and Global Dimensions, October 4-6, 1994, 中部大学开学30周年纪念 – 生涯学习研究会。Kasugai, Japan. The Proceedings of… (Kasugai: Chubu University 中部大学, 1995). pp. 75-82.
88. Program CPR/91/420 Basic Education: Administration and Teachers Training. Consultant Report, submitted to United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization, June 30, 1995. 13 p.
89. “Sharing of Library and Information Resources: the OhioLink Model”, Paper presented at the 96 信息资源与社会发展国际学术研讨会，1996年9月3-6日。 Wuhan, China.
90. “American Contributions to Modern Library Development in China: A Historic Review,” paper presented at the China–US Conference on Global Information Access: Challenges and Opportunities, held in Beijing, China, August 21-23, 1996. 14 p. Also published in Journal of Information, Communication, and Library Science, V. 4, No.4 (Summer 1998), pp. 10-20.
91. “Maximizing Information Access and Resource Sharing: The OhioLINK Experience,” paper presented at the 10th International Conference on New Information Technology, March 24-26, 1998, Hanoi, Vietnam. Published in its Proceedings, edited by Ching-Chih Chen. (West Newton, MA: MicroUse Information, 1998). pp. 149-156.
92. “Maximizing Information Access and Resources Sharing: The OhioLINK Approach,” paper presented at the International Conference on New Missions of Academic Libraries in the 21st Century, October 25-28, 1998, Beijing, China. Published in its Proceedings. (Beijing: Peking University Press, 1998). pp. 283-287.
93. “The Ten Principles for Successful Fundraising,” co-authored with Gary Hunt, in Sponsoring fur Bibliotheken, edited by Rolf Busch. (Berlin: Deutsches Bibliotheksinstiut, 1997). pp.130-141.
94. “Library Cooperation and the Development of a Library Network—The OhioLINK,” paper presented at the Seminar on Library Cooperation, Resource Sharing and the Development of Networks, August 19-20, 1999, Bangkok, Thailand, organized by the Rajabhat Institute Bansomdejchaopraya. Published in its Proceedings. (Bangkok: Rajabhat Institute Bansomdejchaopraya, 1999). pp. 1-27.
95. “The Success of OhioLINK for Information Access and Resources Sharing in a Networked Environment – OhioLink 在网路环境裡对资讯获取和资源共享的成就”. Bulletin of Library and Information Science, No. 30 (August 1999), pp. 1-17.
96. “网络环境中OhioLink在信息获取和资源共享方面所取得的成就”.’99 现代图书馆的服务与管理讲习班，1999年9月13-15日. 浙江大学图书馆承办. pp. 5-12.
97. “网络环境中的图书馆合作和资源共享”.网际网路与图书馆发展研讨会论文集，1999年12月4日，国家图书馆会议厅. (台北，台湾：中国图书馆学会，1999). 3-44 页.
98. Ohio University Libraries 1998-99 Annual Report. (Athens, Ohio: Ohio University Libraries, 1999). 33 p.
99. “A New Milestone Reached and a New Chapter Opened” Preface for the International Conference of Institutes and Libraries for Overseas Chinese Studies 海外华人研究机构国际合作会议 Papers and Abstracts. March 24-25, 2000, Ohio University, Athens, Ohio. Published by the Dr. You-Bao Shao Overseas Chinese Document and Research Center, (Athens, Ohio: Ohio University Libraries, 2000). p. 1-2.
100. “Libraries in the Digital and Networked Knowledge Age of the Twenty-First Century,” paper presented at the Seminar on 21st Century Public Libraries: Vision and Reality, May 1-3, 2000, Taipei, Taiwan, organized by the Central Taiwan Office of the Council for Cultural Development of ROC. Published in its Proceedings. (Taichung, Taiwan: National Taichung Library, 2000). pp. 43-68, “二十一世纪数位化及网路化知识时代中的图书馆”赖丽香译，69-88 页。
101. “Knowledge Management and the Role of Libraries in the New Century,” Published in 展望二十一世纪论文集Prospects of the 21st Century. (台中，台湾Taichung, Taiwan: 逢甲大学 及廖英鸣文教基金会Feng Chia University and Liao Ying-Ming Cultural and Educational Foundation, 2000). pp. 397-436.
102. “Does Library have a Role in Knowledge Management?” paper presented at the 12th International Conference on New Information Technology, May 29-31, 2001, Beijing, China. Published in its Proceedings, Global Digital Library Development in the New Millennium, edited by Ching-Chih Chen. (Beijing: Tsinghua University Press, 2001). pp. 145-152.
103. “Strategic Direction of Libraries in Knowledge Management,” 现代图书馆情技术New Technology of Library and Information Service, No. 93, 2002 年刊. 13-17 页.
104. With Ratana Na-Lamphun, “Focusing on Information and Knowledge Management: Redesigning the Graduate Program of Library and Information Science at Chiang Mai University,” Information Development, V. 18 No.1 (March 2002), pp. 47-58.
105. “实施知识管理，提供优质服务，促进知识创新”，知识管理：图书馆的机遇与挑战学术研讨会录, 2002 年 5月19-22日, 中国 北京，由 中国科学院文献情报中心 和 国家科技图书馆合办. 北京: 中国科学院出版, 2002. 90-94 页. 同时发表在 图书情报工作动态 Newsletter of Library and Information Service, 2002 年第4期, 2-6 页. (In Chinese).
106. 与 刘淑德 Peggy Shu-Te Liu, “非营利组织在电子期刊出版行销的合作模式：以 SPARC与OCLC 合作 BIO-ONE 为例（The Cooperation of Non-profit Organizations Publish and Market Electronic Periodicals: The Case of Bio-One by SPARC and OCLC）”，中国图书馆学会会报 Bulletin of the Library Association of China, 第 68 期 (2002 年6月), 14-25 页. (In Chinese).
107. “Who Should be in Charge of Knowledge Management, Librarians/Libraries or Someone Else?” 大学图书馆学报Journal of Academic Libraries , V. 20, No. 5 (2002 增刊), pp. 79-84. 数字图书馆时代：现状与发展趋势国际学术研讨会专辑. 中国 北京 2002年10月23-25日. 庆祝北京大学图书馆建馆一百周年。
108. “Libraries in Asia: New Life for Libraries in the Digital Age,” Harvard Asia Pacific Review, (Fall 2002).
109. “知识管理：图书馆的作用Knowledge Management: The Role of Libraries,” 津图学刊Tianjin Library Journal, No. 78 (No. 1, 2003), 1-5 页. (中文)
110. With Liren Zheng, “First Decade of the Dr. Shao You Bao Overseas Chinese Documentation and Research Center at Ohio University (1993-2003),” published in the Proceeding of the Second International Conference of Institutes & Libraries for Chinese Overseas Studies. “Transnational Networks: Challenges in Research and Documentation of the Chinese Overseas,” March 13-15, 2003, Hong Kong, organized jointly by the Chinese University of Hong Kong Libraries and Ohio University Libraries. Hong Kong: 2003. 17 p. Also published in Chinese Overseas: Migration, Research and Documentation. Edited by Tan Chee-Beng, Colin Storey, and Julia Zimmerman. (Hong Kong: The Chinese University Press, 2007). pp. 275-295.
111. 与 楼宏青, “关于图书馆服务效益评估的若干问题),” 大学图书馆学报Journal of Academic Libraries, V. 21, No. 5 (2003), 18-22 页. (中文)
112. “Libraries in Rapid Transition: Information Management vs Knowledge Management”, “Library Cooperation and Resources Sharing”, “Steps in Implementing Knowledge Management”, “Promoting Positive Changes in Scholarly Communication: The SPARC Initiative”, “Measuring Library Service Quality: The LibQUAL + Tool”. Five papers presented at the International Conference on Challenges and Opportunities for Libraries and Information Professionals in Knowledge Management and the Digital Age, 20-22 March 2003, Chiang Mai, Thailand. Organized by Department of Library Science, Faculty of Humanities, Chiang Mai University, Chiang Mai, Thailand, 2003. pp. 1-9, 29-32, 84-93,118-121, & 122-128.
113. “Building a World-class Asian Collection in the Library of Congress for Area Studies, Culture Preservation, Global Understanding, and Knowledge Creation.” (Japanese translation on p. 57-67. English paper and slides on p. 150-169.) Published in the Proceedings of the Symposium “The New Horizon of Library Services Toward the Better Understanding of Asia,” November 19, 2003. (Kyoto, Japan: National Diet Library, Kansai-kan, 2004). 179 p.
114. “Building a World-class Asian Collection in the Library of Congress”，跨越数位时代的资讯服务：张鼎锺教授七秩榮庆认文集。张鼎锺教授七秩榮庆筹备小组编。(台北市：文华图书馆管理，2004). pp. 17-30。
115. “Ching-chih Chen: A Shining Star and Model of Chinese American Library and Information Science Professionals.” In Chinese American Librarians Association. Bridging Cultures: Chinese American Librarians and Their Organization: A Glance at the Thirty Years of CALA, 1973-2003. Edited by Zhijia Shen, Liana Hong Zhou, and Karen T. Wei. (桂林Guilin: 广西师范大学出版社Guangxi Normal University Press, 2004), pp. 9-25.
116. “Sharing the Treasures of the Asian Collections in the Library of Congress 共享美国国会图书馆的亚洲文献宝库,” paper presented at 第二届国际图书馆论坛 – 城市发展与图书馆服务the Second Shanghai International Library Forum – City Development and Library Services, held at the Shanghai Library, October 12-15, 2004. Published in the 论文集Proceedings of the Forum. (Shanghai: 上海科学技术文献出版社Shanghai Scientific and Technological Literature Publishing House, 2004). 157-165页.
117. “Historical Resources on Northeast China and Japan in the Library of Congress,” paper presented at the International Conference of the Historical Resources for the Studies of Northeast China and Japan, held at Niigata University in Japan, October 27-30, 2004. (中文，日文).
118. “美国国会图书馆的汉学资源Sinological Resources in the Library of Congress,” keynote speech at the International Conference on Sinological Resources in the Digital Era, December 7-9, 2004, organized by the National Central Library (Taiwan) and Center for Sinological Studies, Taipei, Taiwan. 13 pages. Also published in the 师大校友, 第 325 期 (2005年2月), 4-12 页. (中文)
119. “Sinological Resources in the Library of Congress,” Culture Communication, No. 17 (July/August 2005, p. 2) and No. 18 (September/October 2005, p. 3). (中文)
120. “Chinese Resources for Zheng He Studies in the Library of Congress,” paper presented at the Third International Conference of Institutes and Libraries for Chinese Overseas Studies held in Singapore on August 18-21, 2005 under the theme “Maritime Asia and the Chinese Overseas, 1405-2005.”
121. “Building a World-Class Asian Collection in the Digital Age at the Library of Congress 美国国会图书馆建立世界级的数位时代亚洲馆藏,” keynote speech at the 数位时代图书馆馆藏发展研讨会Symposium on Library Collection in the Digital Age, January 16-17, 2006, organized by the 国立中興大学图书资讯学研究所及国立中興大学图书馆National Chung Hsing University Graduate Institute of Library and Information Science and the National Chung Hsing University Library, Taichung, Taiwan. Published in the 数位时代图书馆馆藏发展研讨会论文集Proceedings of the Symposium, January 2006. （台中, 台湾: 国立中興大学National Chung Hsing University, 2006）. 11-29 页.
122. “海外华人与海外华人研究 – 兼介绍美国俄亥俄大学邵友保博士海外华人文献研究中心”, 2004 年. 1-34 页.
123. “Asian Collections in the Digital Age at the Library of Congress,” 深图通讯Shenzhen Library Newsletter, No. 14 (No. 1, 2007). 3-11 页.
124. “Asian Collections in the Library of Congress: A Historical Overview”, Paper presented at the Conference on Over a Hundred Years of Collecting: The History of East Asian Collections in North America, held at the University of California, Berkeley, October 18-19, 2007. 25 pages.
125. “Building a National Asian Pacific American Collection in the Library of Congress, USA”, 《第四届海外华人研究与文献收藏机构国际合作会议 – 互动与创新：多维视野下的华侨华人研究》,由中国暨南大学与美国俄亥俄大学合办,2009年5月9-11日在广州暨南大学举行.
126. “A History of the East Asian Collections in the Library of Congress: A Bibliographic Guide,” in Collecting Asia: East Asian Libraries in North America, 1868-2008. Edited by Peter X. Zhou. (Ann Arbor, Michigan: Association for Asian Studies, 2010). (Asian Past & Present: New Research from AAS, No. 4). pp. 22-31.
127. “美国图书馆自动化五十年主要里程碑,” 高校图书馆工作. V. 30, No. 135 (2010 年第1期), 3-7 页.
128. “美国国会图书馆中文馆藏的发展与影响”, 图书为媒 沟通中西：中美文化交流与图书馆发展国际学术研讨会暨钱存训图书馆开馆典礼会议论文集。张志強, 周原主编。（南京：南京大学出版社， 2010）. 189-201 页.
129. “美国国会图书馆收藏有关中国东北与日本的近代历史文献”. 张海惠主编：北美中国学：研究概述与文献资源 Chinese Studies in North American – Research & Resources. (北京：中华书局， 2010). 787-794 页.
130. “大学图书馆实行知识管理的新理念“，全球化视野 – 大学图书馆馆长论坛， 2010年6月1日 – 6月3日– 巨变中的大学图书馆—现状思考与学科化服务发展趋势.会务手册。(上海：上海财经大学图书馆，2010). 32-43 页.（PPT格式）
131. “分享中文数位资源的契机与探讨”, 第八次中文文献资源共建共享合作会议暨图书馆中文资源与数位典藏学术研讨会会议手册. (台北，台湾： 汉学研究中心。 2010). 17-36 页.（ 中英对照, PPT 格式）
Preface or Foreword 序言:
132. Yun, Franklin Hum. The Centered Life: An Introduction to I Chine – Book of Changes. The Universal Principles of Living and Its Amazing Oracle. (Raleigh, North Carolina: Pentland Press, 2001). 367 p.
133. 孙平. 英汉图书馆情报学词汇 An Englsih-Chinese Dictionary of Library and Information Science.（北京：清华大学出版社，2006）.822页.
134. 史勇伟. 养生之道.（北京：文化艺术出版社，2007）. 134 页.
135. Gong, Ginny. From Ironing Board to Corporate Board: My Chinese Laundry Experience in America. (Paramus, NJ: Homa & Sekey Books, 2008). 151 p.